28nos Factory 175gr ABLR lot 2237

sika64

Hey guys posting this from a FB page, Be careful if you have any of this ammo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231023_193611_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231023_193611_Facebook.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 49
Don't you think he should be contacting Nosler with this report and sending them any left over ammunition for testing rather than plastering in on Facebook?

:(

Don't you think he should be contacting Nosler with this report and sending them any left over ammunition for testing rather than plastering in on Facebook?

:(
He is lol, But Don't you think that it's worth posting incase someone else has this lot number and there could be problems with them ?

I am not opposed to safety at all. It's the running to Facebook and blabbering that irks me.

Run to the manufacturer and solve the problem first.

We can always agree to disagree. Wording and hype will always change the viewpoint.

Best of Luck!

I am not opposed to safety at all. It's the running to Facebook and blabbering that irks me.

Run to the manufacturer and solve the problem first.

We can always agree to disagree. Wording and hype will always change the viewpoint.

Best of Luck!
It's not my issue, He clearly has proof with the shot sequence from the lab radar. This is also posted on other sites just as a safety precaution for others. If people didn't inform others of a "possible problem " do you think manufacturers of any type would be held liable. You have stated your opinion so just move on and have a good day !