.284 heavy for caliber bullets

BeaverScout

What companies offer 190 grain or heavier bullets in .284 caliber...??? I plan on sending them toward elk in the distance.
Thanks

Thank you Mudrunner. Have you tried the 190 grain Matrix..? If so, did you happen to Chronograph the velocity...??

I did call Berger to discuss the 190 VLD.....they weren't putting out to much information.

Thank you Mudrunner. Have you tried the 190 grain Matrix..? If so, did you happen to Chronograph the velocity...??

I did call Berger to discuss the 190 VLD.....they weren't putting out to much information.

I have not, but have shot alot of 180 Bergers. I am very patiently waiting on the arrival of the Berger 195...

Berger likes to keep things secretive until they are ready to reveal their new products. Which, I can't blame them for doing.

You are right it's 195 grain ,and not what I wrote (190 grain) I really can't hold fault in them keeping it quiet either....that's actually a good quality these days..... Maybe at this years SHOTshow they'll spill the beans. Here's hoping.

I did find the thread a few minutes ago on the W3PS bullets. 195 grain,and 208 grain .284 bullets I'd like to know if anyone's tried these as well....how bout it..???

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.