264 win mag vs 6.5x300 weatherby

If your hot for a 6.5x 300 weatherby mkv ul send me a PM. I have a brand new in the bag/box rifle that just sets . I'm to busy with my Rum's .
Thanks

Beeman you mentioned the 6.5 Sherman as a high speed 6.5mm cartridge option. Could the 6.5 Sherman be chambered in a TC Encore, I am unfamiliar with the 6.5 Sherman (parent case, pressure limits, etc.) I think that the 300 Winchester Magnum is at or near the top of what a TC Encore can handle. I want to build a takedown long range target and hunting rifle. I also noticed that cutting edge bullets offers a 140gr Lazer bullet with a bc of around .670 . There are probably other possibly even better cartridge options for what I'm looking to do just don't know of any of the top of my head. Thanks in advance for any thoughts, opinions, or answers.

375rifleman

6.5 Sherman uses the 270 win as the parent case. I don't know much about the Encore. I have one in a muzzleloader. Try a search on here. There's lots of info. Or google Sherman wildcats.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.