264 win mag round

huntokanogan

I have a buddy that keeps talking about a 264 win mag he had the oppertunity to buy a few years ago that got away. I pushed him relly hard to buy it and now thats all he talks about.
So i've got a wierd question: If anybody out there has one or re-loads one would you be willing to send me a round (case and bullet) so I can use it to tease him at his birthday thats coming up next month? I would pay you for it.
I think it's just what he needs to get him to go buy one.
I realize it's a wierd request but thought I would ask all you fine people before going to buy a box of ammo for a gun I don't have.
Thanks

Last edited:
HA HA classic. I have some rounds for a 264 that has the barrel shot outta it. I dunno what the law is for sending loaded ammo though. Check the laws and let me know.

ZSteinle-
I thought someone would get a kick out of that. I know you can send live ammo via UPS. That might be more effort than it's worth unless yu live close to a UPS store. I'll check with my local post office when they're open tomorrow, but pretty sure the USPS won't allow live ammo to be shipped (Government is scared of things that go boom). If you happen to be close to a UPS store I'll send you some money to cover the shipping and your time.
my email is [email protected] if you have any questions.
I'll let you know what the post office says.
Thanks for the reply!
Eric F.

Tell your buddy that Remington is making SS Sendero's in 264 Win mag with 26" barrles. Don't get one with a barrel shorter than 26". I have a custom Rem 700 with a 27 3/4" Shilen barrel and there is just something about a 130 gr Accubond going 3350 fps into little tiny groups that warms the heart.:D That 264 mag round with the white tip of that Accubond loaded long looks like a Saturn 5 rocket about to take off.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.