• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

260 Custom Jared Joplin BR F1 SS BAT Broughton Jewel

SCPDaddy

For sale or trade is a like-new American Precision Arms (Jared Joplin in Jefferson, GA) 260 stainless BR F-Class rifle with BAT 3L action right bolt, left eject, Broughton 1-8 twist 28" barrel, Jewel trigger, McMillan F-Class blue adjustable stock, pic scope rail, custom rings, custom hard rolling case. Everything is highly polished stainless.

Gun was over $6,000 when built in 2010 with no expenses spared. Client got sick and passed away shortly after build with only the break-in/sighting session done with Jared in GA. No other rounds down tube since then. Jared says gun shot multiple 1-inch, 3-shot groups at 500 yards during initial sighting session with both him and owner behind it.

Gun is perfect with no scratches or flaws I could see and is located at Jared's shop in GA ready to ship to FFL. I am asking $4,500 or trade for good 26-33 cal custom LR hunting gun of similar value.

InCase260.JPG
ReceiverInCase.JPG
ButtInCase1.JPG
rightside1.jpg
butt1.jpeg

Great looking rifle. Do you happen to know the weight? Also do you happen to know the freebore that the gunsmith used in the barrel? Lastly, what diameter are the rings?

Thanks for the info..It's a nice setup. A bit over my budget for now...but i'll keep saving my pennies.

Recent Posts