• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6mm BR, Kreiger, Bat, Jewell, McMillian

stenger

I am selling my Bat 6mm BR that was smithed by L. Bruno. The reason for sale, is to fund another gun project. I have to many rifles. It was purchased new in Jan.
Rifle removed not available

of 2010 and has approx. 200 rounds on the barrel. I used the rifle for long range ground hog hunting and was always fired off a cold barrel,it has never seen a match. I have to many rifles and need to sell this one before i get another one.
1. Bat stainless action right bolt left port
2. kreiger HV 1/8 twist barrel
3. Jewell 2oz trigger
4. McMillian BR stock bedded, grey and white pattern
5. .269 neck match chamber
6. approx. 300 lapua brass cases.
7. Bat 20 MOA rail

I need $2500.00 out of this rifle!

email me at [email protected] for pics. or PM me with your address and ill send them to ya!

Last edited:
Stenger say it isn't so... your parting with the BR. The way that thing shoots!!!! I just spent all my funds on my 338 Lapua or I may be having to work a deal with you. I maybe calling you for some load advice on the Lapua. Best of luck with the BR sale. Somebody will be getting a sweet rig!!

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the plug, its very hard to sell this rifle and i am only doing it cause i have another deal going and i know it should sell quick. If the other deal falls through i am going to keep it!

Recent Posts