• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 257 scramjet FT or FS

huntfish

I've got a rifle that Terry Cross (KMW, Long Range Solutions) built for me in Lazzeroni's Scramjet. Remmy action trued, oversized lug, 28 Krieger fluted with Vais brake. In a HS Precision spoter stock in Green/Tan Camo + HS detachable magazine and botom metal. Dies will go with the rifle + 50 or so pieces of brass and some bullets. About 175 rounds down the tube. Gun shoots sub inch groups at 300 yards. It's an awesome rifle.

I will sell for $2,300. I would prefer trade for something of equal value. I like Remmys and would consider more than one factory rifles as a trade if the values worked. But would also consider scopes, barrels, stocks, whatever. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] for pics if you are serious.

Last edited:
I didn't have any luck on here with selling my scramjet, but they sure are a good gun out to four hundred yards.

I've got a rifle that Terry Cross (KMW, Long Range Solutions) built for me in Lazzeroni's Scramjet. Remmy action trued, oversized lug, 28 Krieger fluted with Vais brake. In a HS Precision spoter stock in Green/Tan Camo + HS detachable magazine and botom metal. Dies will go with the rifle + 50 or so pieces of brass and some bullets. About 175 rounds down the tube. Gun shoots sub inch groups at 300 yards. It's an awesome rifle.

I will sell for $2,300. I would prefer trade for something of equal value. I like Remmys and would consider more than one factory rifles as a trade if the values worked. But would also consider scopes, barrels, stocks, whatever. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] for pics if you are serious.
Yes im serious can you send pics to me please.Thanks Ty

I don't kow about this one but mine is on here and i still have not sold it.