25 SHERMAN (THE LATEST LASER)

Thank You.
High velocity is the name of my favorite game also. Keep us posted please.
Also, I am getting about 3425fps with the SBD2 110 using N565. That is about 1.6 grains below what I would consider the max load so there is still some more velocity left if you are willing to push it harder. I would expect the 25 Sherman would likely give you more velocity than I am getting.

I've got a good many 110 accubond and 115 ballistic tips that will get maxed out at some point. My chamber is so long for the Berger's that the Nosler's will have a lot more jump than I'm accustomed to using with that style bullet. Hope the accuracy doesn't suffer.

Everyone has heavy weight "target" bullets it seems.
And some claim the same ones are also "hunting" bullets. I hate to venture off into the unknown with this scenario….in the field especially

I am contemplating building a 25 Sherman. Is the 25 Sherman the same thing as a 25-280ai? Could I use my 6.5-280ai bushing dies and just change the bushing? If so what size bushing would you recommend? Thanks, Grant

I am contemplating building a 25 Sherman. Is the 25 Sherman the same thing as a 25-280ai? Could I use my 6.5-280ai bushing dies and just change the bushing? If so what size bushing would you recommend? Thanks, Grant
@Phil Rizzo ?

I'm gonna say no it's not a 25x280AI. I don't own one but I would imagine that the 25sherman has almost no body taper and probably a longer neck than a 280ai case.

That's a necked down 280 AI on the right.
after firing, to the left.

Attachments

• IMG_6039.jpeg
    IMG_6039.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 39