25 moa per turn?

pockets380

Does anybody know of any LR scopes out there that have 25moa per revolution of the turret? And possibly something with a ballistic turret? Something around 5-20x. In the $1000-$2000 range? Thanks!

Last edited:
If you can bump your budget a little bit, the USO EREK knob can give you 22.5 or 45 MOA with .25 or .5 MOA clicks, respectively. They do have a EREK BDC for the 308. Another of their EREK knobs gives you 11 MIL.

The latest design IOR scopes with the big top urret have 25 MOA per rev. Good scope, great glass and the MP-8 dot reticle is sweet. I think they come in a 4~14, 3~18 and a 6~24 They are all in your price range.

Jeff

Thanks guys, I just check those two out. Pretty nice scopes! I'm not familiar with the IOR scopes. Where do they fall in the spectrum of things I would know? Like nightforce, huskemaw, leupold, zeiss? Do know if IOR or USO offer turrets marked in yardage? Or any other companies that offer them? Thanks again!

I have owned 3 IOR's and still have one and it is perfect for what I have it on. They fall in right under Nightforce in my book. Some will even say their glass is better. My big thing is I love that Mp-8 reticle.

Don't know about the marked turrets but I would not use a marked turret past 700 anyway. I would much rather have a MOA and a chart or ballistic program so Baro , altitude and temp could be factored in. The marked turrets are ok, as long as you know their limits. Another tought would be go with a MOA turret and get a G7-BR2 rangefinder that spits out correctd MOA with the distance.

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts