.243 bullet?

I have some Nosler 90 grain E tips I'll give you if you want to try them. Not many, maybe 30 or so. Shoot me your address in a Pm and I'll ship them to you.

I'm another one that really likes the 90 gr Accubond. .3" group @ 100 and does this through a stock Vanguard with a $199.99 scope on it at 500.
FfJaDDP.jpg

It also dumps every animal I've shot right where they stood.

I'm another one that really likes the 90 gr Accubond.
I grabbed a box of these to try as well as some Barnes 85gn. It's not so much the deer I need a good bullet for it's big boars in thick scrub, I've had problems with lesser bullets not getting through a layer of dry mud and their fighting pad.

I grabbed a box of these to try as well as some Barnes 85gn. It's not so much the deer I need a good bullet for it's big boars in thick scrub, I've had problems with lesser bullets not getting through a layer of dry mud and their fighting pad.
Our Hammers won't have any trouble with the pigs.

Steve

Steve will that include Canada? My 280AI would really like to try some of your bullets.

As soon a the regulations are gone We are free. There is no import regulations stopping the product from entering most countries.

Steve

I really like the 90 grain accubond out of my 243. Good velocity, penetrates well. Also killed many deer with just plain jane speer spbt 100gr. another good bullet to check.

morning, I shoot the 95gr. berger VLD in my 243AI and
6MMAI. very accurate. 4831sc. shoot hogs, coyotes and deer
any else. justme gbot tum

I like the nosler trophy grade 100 gr for goats. Deer is a bit harder to get good penetration thru shoulder blade. Usually go for neck shots

Attachments

• E42FF19D-E0DC-46BA-9BDC-B42BF6421F4A.jpeg
    E42FF19D-E0DC-46BA-9BDC-B42BF6421F4A.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 95
new here, but just saw this thread. I have pretty much exclusively deer hunted with .243 the last ten years, as has my uncle. 100gr soft points have always worked well for us, however I recently switched to the 95gr SST's and won't be shooting anything else. My abolt 2 groups them under .75moa and the terminal performance on game is unparalleled, the last several shot in the vitals haven't made it 5 feet.

new here, but just saw this thread. I have pretty much exclusively deer hunted with .243 the last ten years, as has my uncle. 100gr soft points have always worked well for us, however I recently switched to the 95gr SST's and won't be shooting anything else. My abolt 2 groups them under .75moa and the terminal performance on game is unparalleled, the last several shot in the vitals haven't made it 5 feet.

Wecome, nice truck!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.