223 ammo shortage ?

Blame the media for scaring the h--- out of us. It's only going to get worse as we get closer to the election. We have no .45acp around here & 9mm/.223 prices are going up every day.
Who do you think controls the media? Blame them too! Actually....
Blame them more! And as far as I have seen and heard World Wide....Covid hasn't killed a single healthy person...so Covid isn't a Killer at all...no more than the flu.....but it is an ASSISTER and it's all media hype and propoganda!

Dig a little deeper my Northern friend . COVID-19 is more contagious to the human population as it is new to the human population so there aren't any antibodies in the human race to fight it yet just as the natives in North America didn't have any for the common cold or small pox and died by the thousands from them as a result . As a general rule the flu kills .1 percent of the humans that contract it if you take the numbers of people that contract COVID-19 an average of .6 percent die from it . With the increased number of people that get COVID-19 ( over the number of people that get the flu in an average year ) there are more deaths from it and some of these people don't have under lying health issues . The communists in Cambodia were just assisters too but their rifles killed 3 million people that were sick with the wrong mind set and didn't have the proper antibodies ( rifles ) to fight that either .

Dig a little deeper my Northern friend . COVID-19 is more contagious to the human population as it is new to the human population so there aren't any antibodies in the human race to fight it yet just as the natives in North America didn't have any for the common cold or small pox and died by the thousands from them as a result . As a general rule the flu kills .1 percent of the humans that contract it if you take the numbers of people that contract COVID-19 an average of .6 percent die from it . With the increased number of people that get COVID-19 ( over the number of people that get the flu in an average year ) there are more deaths from it and some of these people don't have under lying health issues . The communists in Cambodia were just assisters too but their rifles killed 3 million people that were sick with the wrong mind set and didn't have the proper antibodies ( rifles ) to fight that either .
Dig a little my friend......Covid first appears in 1964 medical journals.....As Covid.....again in 1983 as ..
Covid.....list with...you'll guess it the common cold and flu.....and Covid to date has not killed one healthy person...who just got Covid...Covid kills the elderly with medical conditions and others with serious medical problems....like pneumonia and the flu but to a lesser degree....
Strange isn't it.....the biggest drain on government...is pensions and health care!

Yes but not this strain That is why it's called COVID-19 Corona virus's have been around a long time they are what cause Herpes cold sores ( traces of them have been found in 40,000 year old bones of humanoids ) as well as the flu they mutate rapidly so then you don't get just one vaccine for the annual flu there is no vaccine for cold sores or venereal herpes and the cold at this time as they are resistant by their design to what we can withstand to treat them . Covid-19 does not kill just the elderly or persons that have under lying health issues but it does take a higher tole on these people as their immune systems are already compromised but you will find that it has killed other wise healthy people . people that think because they are young and other wise healthy so don't need to take precautions are spreading it at a faster rate due to their lack of concern to take precautions . At this time they are finding out that it has many long term effects on people that weren't even symptomatic with it , such as micro blood clots for one thing. In children it can manifest as blisters and rashes much like the way that strep throat can become rheumatic fever or cause heart problems in the future or settle in your joints to bring about rheumatoid arthritis . Yes you are correct that corona virus's have been around for a very long time in humans just not this strain of it .

Since Canada has no checks and balances, the Provinces with the most people run the country. Think of the USA with no Senate and no Electoral college ..... the mob rules.
And that mob is the city of Toronto.All the smaller,blue collar towns in Ontario hate Trudeau,but Toronto,Vancouver,and Wuebec keep voting him in.
I pray we can derail him in the next election and get all his ridiculous anti gun legislation squashed.

And that mob is the city of Toronto.All the smaller,blue collar towns in Ontario hate Trudeau,but Toronto,Vancouver,and Wuebec keep voting him in.
I pray we can derail him in the next election and get all his ridiculous anti gun legislation squashed.
I dunno, Man. "Hate" is a pretty strong word. "Detest" comes closer for me. His policies and politics are not only ugly; they smell bad too. A-a-and, they don't bode well for the future ... the l-o-n-g future, the future history of the People, the country, the continent. HeII, the whole hemisphere; we're all on this old rock together. Other than the aforementioned details;-) your comment is spot on!

Last edited:
The only factory ammo I buy is 22 and 22 mag. I looking around my reloading room I have a few boxes 25 06 ammo didnt know I had. I have a shooting range about 15 miles from me. Last time I went I picked up countless 223 rem brass.

Yeah, Covid only kills the elderly who have accumulated medical deficiencies. But isn't that what we are all trying to become ... "elderly?" And as we fail to die "young," we naturally accumulate those "deficiencies." If we pursue healthy lifestyles, we get older. And the infirmities of age begin to snowball. I lived, worked, loved and played hard, burning a lot of energy, until there came a time when my health broke. And just by staying alive, I became an old man. Tomorrow morning at 5:00 am, I go in for quadruple bypass surgery. One quadrant of my heart is gristle and scar tissue ... "so tough a coyote would bury it for a couple of weeks just to tenderize it." What brought this on? Just like you, I failed to die of anything else. And then along comes Covid-19. But ... it's okay ... it only kills old people, right? Basta!
Kid, I'm changing my Will ... TODAY!

Good luck and success with your surgery villagelightsmith we all age at different rates when I was 40 they told me my body was 70 .

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.