• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 22 GT reamer made by JGS

Buckman300

22 GT reamer made by JGS Precision. Used to cut one chamber in a Proof Research barrel using a through barrel coolant system. The reamer is in like new condition, nice and sharp. Uses the JGS oil grooved bushings.

.150 freebore, works great with heavy class bullets.

Includes:
The reamer with factory included bushing
Additional .2182 bushing

$220 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_4646.jpeg
    IMG_4646.jpeg
    339.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4647.jpeg
    IMG_4647.jpeg
    335.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
22 GT reamer made by JGS Precision. Used to cut one chamber in a Proof Research barrel using a through barrel coolant system. The reamer is in like new condition, nice and sharp. Uses the JGS oil grooved bushings.

.150 freebore, works great with heavy class bullets.

Includes:
The reamer with factory included bushing
Additional .2182 bushing

$220 shipped
Buckman
Nice Reamer
Hope that you and your family are doing well.
How did your GT shoot and what bullets/loads were you using AND the PR Barrel (twist) type of shooting hunting/steel.
We have a few 1:7.5 & 1:7 @ 26"finish barrels that we are saving for .223 shooting 1K with 80gr SMK and 85.5 Bergers.
Please contact us if someone doesn't pick up this reamer.
God Bless
Thanks
Len & Jill

I just finished the rifle a couple weeks ago and haven't shot it much yet. It shot very well with 88 gr ELDMs and 32 gr of H4350 but I haven't done any playing around yet. I was planning to shoot 88 gr ELDMs initially but I wanted a chamber that would work well with 75s and the new 62 ELD-VT so I went with the .150 freebore vs the .169 that a lot of guys are running.

I'd like to get more shooting in but I live near Afton, WY and there's not many good locations to shoot in the winter without traveling.