• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

22-250 Brass

dirtytough

I have 192 new, 22-250 Winchester brass. LRP.
Sold.

101 22-250 RP brass. 88 new, 13 once fired. The 88 new are primed. I bought it this way. It wasn't fired in my rifle and I did not prime them. $88 shipped.

Boxes aren't included because they won't fit in a flart rate then.

@Terry5128

IMG_6217.jpeg
IMG_6216.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6215.jpeg
    IMG_6215.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_6213.jpeg
    IMG_6213.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_6214.jpeg
    IMG_6214.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
He didn't tell you he had brass, he listed it for sale lol. Your new here and don't have pm privileges, so I can assure you the brass was spoken for before you posted. Free bump @dirtytough
So then the poster should have posted when someone called dibs. Instead of listing it as good to go. No Lol in this instance.

Why did you tell me you had brass in the first place, if it was really not truly available to me.
Not new here, done here. I see, one lies and someone swears too it. Good group.
I posted this thread @13:36. You responded @16:54.

Is there a chance in that time frame someone else offered to make a deal before you responded?

I tagged you because in a different thread you mentioned you were interested in some brass if the OP did not buy it. You posted that after another poster said he was interested in that same thread.

Should I have skipped him and went straight to you? I might lie about the size to my wife. Besides that not seeing how I'm a liar?

I'm just going to assume you were having a bad day. Hopefully today is better for you.

Regards, Branden

Recent Posts