2008 and 2009 Picturers

tenwalker

This buck stood in front of our trail cam 4 days before he walked by my stand (Iowa). One shot at 35yds. with a Savage Slug Warrior. He is 16 points and dry scored 168 3/4 non-typical

The Antelope was taken in Buffalo Wy. with Bear Track Outfitters. 320yds. with a Win. Model 70 Featherweight in 250-3000 with a 100gr. Ballistic tip.

Deer.jpg

Antelope5.jpg

What a nice Iowa deer. I bet you camped out in your stand after you looked at him on your trail cam :)

BigBuck

Oh my bad I thought you had the trail cam hung near your stand . What a nice deer and I really like the drop he has .

bigBuck

Nice looking buck, congratulations. Pleasantly surprised at how good the trailcam shot looks.

Cool drop tine. Nice goat. Did he come in around 15''? Gotta love those Winchesters. Ive never got the opportunity to shoot a 250-3000, but it sure looks like it works well on goats. Congrats

WinMag: The goat came in at 14 1/4" and the deer dry scored 168 3/4. And the 250-3000 is one sweet Whitetail and Antelope gun. I built it for my daughter but I use it now and love to shoot it. And it will reach out with a 100gr. bullet (320yd shot).

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.