• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2000 Ford Super Duty 4X4

Matt Regalia

I am selling a Woodland Green, 2000, F-250 Super Duty, 4X4. It is an extended cab model with the short bed. It is an XLT with the 4R100 Automatic transmission and the Power Stroke Diesel engine. Tan cloth interior with Captains Chairs and a center console, manual 4 wheel drive shifter, manual hubs, trailer tow package, heavy duty spring package, privacy glass, sliding rear window, and good tires. The truck has 96K miles on it (mostly highway). I only have towed the occasional utiltiy trailer to the dump and a 14ft Jon Boat. I have the 100K mile Premium Care bumper to bumper warrenty on it. Never been in an accident, spotless inside and out. All fluid changes done on time (oil every 4500 miles, fuel filter every 10K-15K miles, and air filters at 20K miles, trans at 75K miles, Coolant at 33K and 75K miles, transfer case at 75K miles).

I am selling the truck because my wife and I had twins last week and the **** carseats do not fit in the extended cab.

I am asking $19,000. Must sell soon. Pictures are available.

Matt