• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Super heavy duty military trailer

Tikkamike

I bought this with the intention of taking some of the leaf psrings out and a lighter duty axle to make it a little easier to pull with my little toyota with an ATV in it, but I have decided id be better off with an ATV trailer. it has a fully boxed steel frame. 1 1/2 ton rockwell axle, hydrolic brakes. tongue mounted emergency brakes for each wheel. all wiring and lights are there. it has a pentle hook on it now but I have everything needed to convert it into an adjustable 2 5/16 ball. That comes with it. Brand new tires with about 100 yards on them (zero miles) the bed of the trailer sits about 3 foot. I can pull it with my v6 toyota so its not super heavy but a fullsize is much better suited. Looking to get $900 for it. It is located in Basin Wyoming
2012-10-03_16-11-55_540.jpg

I have been looking for one in decent shape but the gas to drive the 600 miles would be a deal killer(400$ at least)!

One sits here a block away that the fire dept. owns but it has no title and they have no desire to sell it!

Well, I have a Buddy in MT that comes this way every so often, He might be inclined to pick it up if it was ready to go.

I just had to buy a new rangefinder and wind meter cause mine disappeared but I might be able to dig up some funds if everything fell into place.

It would cost me 2 days and 400$ otherwise.

Now that I look at that more is that an M105 trailer? I thought it was an M101 when I first looked at it.

An M105 has a 110"x74 in body and the M101 has a76"x65.5" body.

The M105 weights about 2650# and the M101 weights 1340#.