20 TAC OTT Contender

tred1956

Finally got my OTT 20 TAC finished today (Well still need a couple coats on forearm) Frame is easy open with 10 ounce trigger smooth as silk and I also installed new hammer spring. Barrel is OTT full bull 22 inch chambered in 20 Tactical. A death ray for sure, makes an old man like me look good on the trigger. A Warne base hold Burris weaver style signature rings. The scope is a Leupold VX-III 8.5-25x50mm Long Range with fine duplex reticle, 30mm tube with side focus and sporting a 2.25 inch sunshade. The grip set is made by Dave Dolin (Thank you Dave) and comes from a black walnut tree my Dad cut when I was 12 years old. It was supposed to make Mom a mantle for her living room fireplace but unfortunately Dad never got around to it. I turned 65 last week and Dad would have been 95 the week before. While he never was a Target shooter he taught us to Hunt and both enjoy and respect the outdoors. I am sure He smiles down on me every time I shoot it and I can see Mom telling him that doesn't look like a Mantle to me. LOL I am sure it would please her knowing the grandkids will one day enjoy Her Mantle. I miss them Both SOO Bad. This gun brings me Peace and Happiness

Thanks for reading
Doug

He is on Facebook. He has been making some jackals, The over and under rimfires. I dont think hes made anything else yet that ive seen.