• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Ruger No.1's for Sale in Va.

retiredsgt

1 is a .218 Bee, 26" barrel, blue with a nice looking piece of walnut. Will include dies, and rings. Less than 200 rds., and shoots great. $775.00 shipped to your FFL in lower 48.
2 is a Syn 7MM STW w 26" barrel, less than 100 rds. Includes rings. $775.00 to your FFL in lower 48.(If a F to F in Va. will include 100 pieces of brass and 3 lbs. of Rel. #22.) Shoots under moa with 140 gr. Sierras.

Both guns in LN condition. e-mail for photos

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU STILL HAD YOUR NO. 1 IN 7MM STW. IF SO PLEASE E-MAIL PHOTOS TO [email protected] I CAN BE REACHED ANT TIME BY PHONE AT (509)953-0564.

THANK YOU

SINCERELY

RYAN LEE ELKINS (USMC RETIRED)

1 is a .218 Bee, 26" barrel, blue with a nice looking piece of walnut. Will include dies, and rings. Less than 200 rds., and shoots great. $775.00 shipped to your FFL in lower 48.
2 is a Syn 7MM STW w 26" barrel, less than 100 rds. Includes rings. $775.00 to your FFL in lower 48.(If a F to F in Va. will include 100 pieces of brass and 3 lbs. of Rel. #22.) Shoots under moa with 140 gr. Sierras.

Both guns in LN condition. e-mail for photos
I am interested in stw 7mm please email me pictures and price to [email protected]

Retiredsgt, I am interested in the .218 Bee, what a great caliber in a great rifle..Would be interested in a trade?? I build AK's and AR's, also work for a gunshop with whatever...email at [email protected] ...Thanks, USA Retiredgun)