1468yards 300rum 225eldm n570 and elk

What velocity are u getting with the 225 over n570?
I've only shot one over a chrono with this new load and it was 3060. My old r33 load was only 2981. I'll throw a couple more over the MS next week when the wind dies down

I have had great luck with the 147 and 208 eldms for hunting and overall accuracy. I have quite a bit of n570 that I use in a lapua improved. I'm getting the itch for a 300 rum and your video isn't helping any.

For those stuck in your house during the winter here is a video I took this morning to keep ya going. First long range session with this rifle. Deep cleaned before the trip, so I was curious to see where the first shot hit. Low by about 9 inches. Sorry I couldn't get close pics after. Had my steel target but I couldn't get any further with the new snow. No way I was walking! Didn't have the snowmobile :)
My build:
Rem 700, Wilson arms barrel 1:10 26.5", Rem trigger, manners eh5, vortex 6-24 hst.
Load
Bertram virgin brass, f215, 225eldm, 90.9n570

Great video! Wish to see more like this?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.