338 Lapua and N570

I came into 5 pounds of N570 powder for my 338 Lapua. I have the CA Mesa LR. I would like to put a load together with 300gr Berger OTM's. Anybody have much experience with this combination? Been thinking about trying the N170 also, but found the N570 and snagged it, since its so scarce. I'd like to put a load together using as little of the 5 pounds as possible, so that I can have enough to last until it comes back on the shelves again. Thanks for any advice..
Mike

I came into 5 pounds of N570 powder for my 338 Lapua. I have the CA Mesa LR. I would like to put a load together with 300gr Berger OTM's. Anybody have much experience with this combination? Been thinking about trying the N170 also, but found the N570 and snagged it, since its so scarce. I'd like to put a load together using as little of the 5 pounds as possible, so that I can have enough to last until it comes back on the shelves again. Thanks for any advice..
Mike
That powder is no good at all for that caliber rifle you should not use it and just send it to me!
D3334541-AB2C-4B8E-90B5-87EF31DE711D.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.