10 Round Detachable Box Magazine for Savage 10FP HS Precision Stock

CentreHit

Hi all,

I've looked around the net and didn't come up with any other options.

I'm looking for a 10 round detachable box magazine to suit my new Savage 10FP with HS Precision stock (.308 cal). The standard magazine is 4 rounds and fits flush with the bottom of the stock, which is nice.

But, I'd like to fit a 10 round to it. Are there any after-market suppliers/manufacturers who make a 10 round magazine for this rifle?

As a side note: I've seen the Remmington 700 has a kit available you buy to change out the internal magazine to a larger aftermarket assembly (A.I. mags).

Any suggestions greatly accepted (except for selling the Savage for a Remmington - I'm very happy with the Savage!:D)

Last edited:
Hi All,

My brother put me onto this great site for all things Savage =

Sharp Shooter Supply

They have a "High Capacity Detachable Magazine Kit" a sort of extension to the end of a standard mag to make it nine (9) rounds - Niiice.

Check it out, I probably get a couple while waiting for V Bull Precision to make the full 10 round detachable mag...

Cheers.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.