1,000 yard Millett Rangefinder

thehulk

Please tell me if you have heard of them, I am purchasing 2 of these rangefinders NIB for a great price. Please tell me what you have heard, and what would be a decent price to pay for two of these exact RF's. I just cant find ANY info on these.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 150
Have you tried calling Millett directly to get info?

United States Millett
9200 Cody
Overland Park, KS 66214-1734

Important Phone Numbers:
In Kansas City area - (913) 752-3400
Phone – (888) 276-5945
Fax - (913) 752-3550

I tried to call the contact info above numerous times, which is actually Bushnell's Customer Service, but to no avail due to high volume of calls.

Was curious because it is not on their websites.

IMO ,yes it is a sign of bushnells customer service. It's horrible and will never buy another bushnell product after dealing with them.
I sent a MP red dot in that had a dbl image of the reticale when turned on. That is, sometimes it would or wouldn't and zero changed everytime. Brand new. Unforutunatly it two years old as I never mounted on my ar. They quoted me $137.00 for a new one and they mailed it back to me. And kept the brand new battery I had just put in it!!! The dam thing was on sale at optic planet for like $150. Gee thanks Bushnell, awful generous of you.

Gene

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts