• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss LRP S3

gpo1956

Excellent condition 4-25x50 with the MRI reticle. Comes with box, all accessories and paperwork plus Zeiss flip caps. Only mark I can find is on the windage turret as shown in the picture. Rings not included. Terrific scope and I hate to move it, but I've got an S&B coming and something has to go. You will not be sorry with this one. Priced to move at $1450 shipped CONUS net to me.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0222.jpeg
    IMG_0222.jpeg
    390.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0224.jpeg
    IMG_0224.jpeg
    401.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0223.jpeg
    IMG_0223.jpeg
    388.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0225.jpeg
    IMG_0225.jpeg
    332.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0226.jpeg
    IMG_0226.jpeg
    373.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0227.jpeg
    IMG_0227.jpeg
    388.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0229.jpeg
    IMG_0229.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 61
I really hate to see this one go. It's that good! I'd rather sell the Nexus Gen 2 and keep this one, but whichever goes first, the other stays.

I brought the Elment Titan, but after reading about the Nexus in the reviews I wish I had went the extra step with the Nexus. In your option is the Nexus & your Zeiss on the same level? I read more and more where guys are saling their Razors and buying the Nexus.

They're very similar as far as glass, build quality and operation. The Nexus is 30mm tube and the Zeiss is 34mm. The Nexus is about 5-6 ounces lighter. The Nexus has red illumination (and push button on/off) and the Zeiss has both red and green and has dial on/off. I love the tooless zero and zero stop on the Nexus. The Zeiss has more elevation available than the Nexus, but the Nexus has plenty for everything I do. They're both better than any sub-$2000 scope I've had before, and I've had most all of them. I'm hard pressed to pick one over the other.

Thats great as I was planning to move up to the price chain to the Nexus on my next buy. Although like you I love those Zeiss scopes, I own three and two are Zeiss Victory T's which are older but the glass is as good if not better than my 6mo old SP3 6-36X56. Thanks for the insight.

Recent Posts