• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zeiss Victory FL T* 10x42

Gobears16

Well it's it time to part with my first pair of alpha glass. These binos were used for one year. I bought them from swfa sample list three years ago and fell into a pair of swaro el 10x42 that battled with these zeiss. To be perfectly honest these Zeiss were brighter and had a brighter sweet spot but my eyes liked the edge to edge in swaro better. I have taken care of these with a Kuiu bono harness but there are couple very fine scratch on the front lenses, shirt cleaning :(. I absolutely believe they have no effect on the performance but want to be transparent. I am asking $950 OBO. These are truly alpha glass and I would put these against many of the best 10x42's in the world. If you've been wanting to try alpha glass these are you huckleberry. I will upload pictures ASAP and can send via text 707-334-4343

TTT

Newest version Zeiss Victory SF $2750.
Zeiss Victory HT $1900~
Zeiss Conquest $999

These Zeiss Victory FL at $950 are a steal!!!

I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures. Text me at 707-334-4343 for quick pictures. I'll figure it out by this weekend haha