• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

ZEISS Conquest HD5 5-25

mtwood24

ZEISS Conquest HD5 5-25x50 RZ800 reticle for sale. In really good condition, just selling to find something with turrets. $750 or possible trade.

Attachments

• 0B42EEF0-2FB9-4D38-82B9-2CEC32BD682D.jpeg
    0B42EEF0-2FB9-4D38-82B9-2CEC32BD682D.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 346
  • C8ED07A4-33F1-49B1-A8C8-8D1D1FB07FA9.jpeg
    C8ED07A4-33F1-49B1-A8C8-8D1D1FB07FA9.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 296
  • 4525613F-B64C-4009-84D5-B7EA2FB6D991.jpeg
    4525613F-B64C-4009-84D5-B7EA2FB6D991.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 369
Am I out of line on the price of this scope? Half of retail price I think?

Go to Kenton industries and order a custom yardage turret for about $120....maybe less. Easy to install, and works like a champ. If u like the Zeiss glass, it's an option. U won't find better for the amount your asking.

Go to Kenton industries and order a custom yardage turret for about $120....maybe less. Easy to install, and works like a champ. If u like the Zeiss glass, it's an option. U won't find better for the amount your asking.
I think I would have to send this scope in to Kenton to get this done?

I think I would have to send this scope in to Kenton to get this done?
I contacted Kenton about this after seeing your ad. Here is the information for everyone to see for the Kenton Retrofit. I'm still debating this but if someone beats me to it my wallet would thank you!

Your scope would need to be sent to us for a retrofit. Here is a link to our dedicated Zeiss Custom Turrets page: http://kentonindustries.com/custom-turrets/zeiss-2

Download the order form at the bottom left corner of the page, fill it out and put it into your scope box and ship it to us. (If you are not sure about any of the boxes to fill out, we will give you a call when we receive your scope or if you would like just MOA scale only then you will not need to fill out any of the ballistics)

All the information we need to know can be found on the bottom half of that page.

The price is just $174.95 + 22.95(priority shipping). This price includes retrofit and custom turret for the elevation shaft. Generic MOA is just $134.95.

I contacted Kenton about this after seeing your ad. Here is the information for everyone to see for the Kenton Retrofit. I'm still debating this but if someone beats me to it my wallet would thank you!

Your scope would need to be sent to us for a retrofit. Here is a link to our dedicated Zeiss Custom Turrets page: http://kentonindustries.com/custom-turrets/zeiss-2

Download the order form at the bottom left corner of the page, fill it out and put it into your scope box and ship it to us. (If you are not sure about any of the boxes to fill out, we will give you a call when we receive your scope or if you would like just MOA scale only then you will not need to fill out any of the ballistics)

All the information we need to know can be found on the bottom half of that page.

The price is just $174.95 + 22.95(priority shipping). This price includes retrofit and custom turret for the elevation shaft. Generic MOA is just $134.95.
thanks for this info! I am still looking for a scope with a 30 mm tube so I really would like to sell or trade this scope.

Alright guys, someone scoop this thing up. 600 tyd Venmo or PayPal f&f