• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40mm MC Scope

azsugarbear

I bought this five years ago and put it on top of a Savage .223 rifle. Used for a year or two, but has sat in the safe ever since. So time to sell it off. This is not a long range scope, but rather a great all-around hunting and shooting scope. Great glass.

Up for sale is a gently used Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40mm MC Scope. Both the objective and eyepiece lenses are in pristine condition with no marring, scratches, scrapes, etc. of any kind. The scope reticle is the Z-Plex (a medium cross hair that reduces to a fine cross hair in the center of the field), which is ideal for low light conditions. The matte black 1" body has no dents, dings or scratches of any kind (two very small, faint ticks that I tried to show with camera). No visible "ghost rings" where ring mounts were placed. Both turrets track as they should and the eyepiece allows for complete focus. You can hardly tell this scope has been used.

$360 delivered TYD in CONUS via ground service.

Added Later: No caps or box available. Couldn't find either - so just the scope being offered for sale. I will be very generous with the packaging and bubble wrap and peanuts before sending it off.

Attachments

• Zeiss1.jpg
    Zeiss1.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Zeiss2.jpg
    Zeiss2.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 11
  • Zeiss3.jpg
    Zeiss3.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
My bad. Scope was sold back in January. Obviously forgot to update this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.