Zeiss 8x26 T PRF Range Finder

06mauser

Have any of you guys messed around with the Ballistic Information System that these rangefinders come with.

Thanks

I have one and couldn't be happier. I have ranged to 1490 so far. It hits about anything I try to range even stumps and rocks past 1000 yrds easy.Seems much better than the Leicas I have owned.

I really like mine I have ranged alot of things over 1000 yds. I just never knew or realized that it had this ballistic drop information in the range finder. I never used the set button after changing it from Euro units to US.

For Rifle hunting I don't think you can beat it but for bow hunting it is a little awkard to use because of the size compared to the leica. If you are looking for a duel purpose range finder.

I've ranged cattle out to 1400 yds and buildings to 1700 yds. It has ranged everything AI have asked it to. I don't have a Leica so I can't compare.:D:D

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.