Zeis Conquest 10x42 HD's

Greg Duerr

Does anyone own or have used a pair of Zeis Conquest 10x42HD's Ive heard that for $1000 they are a deal for what you get

pro's and Con's

I looked through those, some of the new gen of Razor 10X42's, and actually purchased a pair of Viper 10X42HD's. I have some Nikon 10x and 8x Premiers that are easier on the eye's than the Conquest HD's and the Razor's...the Viper HD's is what impressed me the most and under $600 with a tripod adapter too! To my eyes the Viper HD's are winning over all of them.

Read a lot of Reviews on the Vipers and eveyone said that you get a lot of Binocular for the money.......................Even saw that they make a 10x50 that is only 3oz more in weight...............$400 difference from the Zeis

Thanks for the help

I looked at the Vortex, the Zeiss, and the Meopta Meostar 10x42 HD's. I went home with the Meopta's. To me the edge to edge clarity and realness of the image were the best in the Meopta out of the three different brands I compared. It was as if they made everything look better than normal vision. They also felt the best in my hands an were the easiest to manipulate as well. I used them all season long and I was very happy with the twilight performance. I have a swarovski z3 on my rifle and I could see just as late with the binos as I could the scope. They also came with a free iphone adapter that I can hook my phone up to and take stills or video in the field or at the range.

I own a pair of this binos and I sincerely think that this binos are excellent. They provide a very good package for the price. When I first got them, I too them outside and began glancing at buildings and cars, and my first impression was WOW!! That's what I thought at that moment. The picture was so nice. I don't know what zeiss has done to those HD glasses, but they have improved very much. I have a zeiss scope 5-25 HD scope and a set of HD binos. They both have excellent glass. I also compared these with the picture I was getting with my Swarovski spotting scope. The spotting scope was having trouble providing the same clarity that the zeiss HD was providing. Granted, the spotting scope is not an HD, but still a Swarovski, which is a lot more expensive than the zeiss hd line.

If you have questions about it, PM. Just buy them, you will not regret it.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.