your.308 Accuracy??

kc

I was pondering the thoughts of the majical word,, accuracy. Now my .308 won't win any championships at Wimbolton or Camp Perry. But at this time I have a Broughton Barrel on the list to be made, it could take some time, but I asured the Gentlman whose name I will keep as a private conversation I have no problen waiting for the production of this Major part.
My Brother and my self will be digging out some tools from NASA.. now thats no BS. All work
will be less thay 5/10 thousants, I hope I did this right but there will be in no way any monkey motion.
Now this month two weeks, I expect a new Barrel for my Springfield 30A3 made by krieger.
It will be the same taper, but will have a rotation made for 150 to 160 grain Bullets.
Its kinda knowing a babie is on the way you won't to tell the world but you know it could be a dud. But the 9 month+ wait is just one of the parts of life we need to get use to.

Yes. But....

If your baby is a dud, (a) never admit it, and (b) it's yours for life.

If a rifle doesn't meet expectations, fix it or get rid of it.

Best of luck with the project.

-- Richard

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.