You snooze, you lose. (14 bottles gone!!!)

4ked Horn

My wife went to Sportsmans Where(?)house today to buy the bottle of coppermelt my friend set aside for me. The other employees there couldn't find the "employee mailboxes" in the gun and archery dept so I told her to just get one off the shelf and I would call my friend tomorrow and tell him we got one off the rack.

Well it seems that they had a customer come in yesterday and he bought ALL 14 BOTTLES!!

Luckilly I was able to swing in after work and find the employee mail boxes hanging on the wall in plain sight for them. Inside was my coppermelt. Thank goodness.

Just a hunch but I bet you will see them on one of the on line auction sites soon.

Wow! That's a lot of freaking cash to lay down at one time just for Coppermelt. I wonder if someone is worried that they won't be able to get it in the near future?

Maybe I should have picked up an extra bottle when I was there a few days ago.

Here is the only auction on Ebay that I found for it.

[ QUOTE ]
hee,hee. I know who that was! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone picking them up for you!

[ QUOTE ]
ust a hunch but I bet you will see them on one of the on line auction sites soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, those 14 bottles are not the ones on ebay. They went to a private person who is a friend of mine, and you know them too!

The ones on ebay are owned by another friend of mine here locally, and he actually goofed up when he listed them. They are actually the 4 oz bottles, not the 3.5 oz, at least, that's what my 12 bottles are that he sold me!

Man this frieking blows!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif My computer is jacked up and all the coppermelt is getting gone and there is nothing I can do about it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif ****! I am using a friends computer or the one at work and I can't friekin Email anybody to even ship me some of the stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif 4ked I appreciate you trying man but I guess I am srewed now since their sold out in your neck of the woods!

7Rumloader,

I'm afraid my bottles will not be leaving my tight grasp, but I have been thinking about you (looking out for you)and I know a man who has some that will keep a bottle for you if you can't find it elsewhere. Just let me know if you want it my friend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I surely do want it or 2 or 3. I will try to get logged on to my email tomorrow if possible so please send me your address or the guys contact info and I will get a check on the way! My email is in my profile. I thought my email was messed up cause i cant log in from my computer but it turns out my computer is to blame! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I can't check email at work either due to some kind of blocking program they have dealing with email outside the company but luckily they dont mind if I surf a little! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks GG!!

So what's up Good. Do you know something that we dont know about the company? 14 bottles? Thats $420 plus tax on bore cleaner. I'm wondering if you have heard something about the company shutting down or some other deal going down?

I appreciate you holding out a bottle for 7. I know how a "first come, first served" market works but by all rights if 7 could have contacted me last week your buddy would have only picked up 12 bottles. Do the right thing. I'm glad I had a friend at SW or I would have been screwed. I guess I will save it for the .308 only. The other rifles have worked fine on cleaner that is $224/gal (Hoppes benchrest) so I'll reserve the $960/gal cleaner for the LR gun.

[ QUOTE ]
So what's up Good. Do you know something that we dont know about the company? 14 bottles? Thats $420 plus tax on bore cleaner. I'm wondering if you have heard something about the company shutting down or some other deal going down?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't confirm that. I just got a good deal on a big order, and was tired of waiting for the Provo, Ut SW to get some in so I went a little overboard!

Thanks again GG!! If my computer aint fixed by sunday I'm buying a new one! I just don't have time to be playing around with a crappy computer! 4ked I will thank you again as I curse my computer once more for breaking down when I needed it the most!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.