Yesterday, in the rain with my Swaro ATS 80 HD

Broz

Ok, It's raining, 5:30 pm, dull dim day, I'm bored. I have my new spotter sitting here, so I went out on the deck to get to know it a little. Zoomed in to 60 X on a dock across the lake. Got an idea
rolleyes.gif
I went in and got my cheepy walmart sony camera and my swaro range finder. Ranged the dock shed at 1037, in the rain!!
cool.gif
Put the camera up to the spotter and took a pic. Pic is as taken, and I was free holding the camera at 60X. I think I am going to like my new Swaro stuff this year and I will know "The One" when I see him.
smile.gif
cool.gif
Can you believe the neighbor was nice enough to hang a target for me..;)

Jeff

DSC00497.jpg

:D LMAO....Couldn't dial in for the wind at over 1000 yards. Your gonna have to get little RC boats to carry range flags so you don't get those fliers.

P.S. you must have some real nice neighbors;);)

Rob

Broz,

I don't think it was the wind. All sheet metal seems to be firmly in place and the water is smooth.;)

However, the temperature difference between your side and their side of the lake may have been enough different to cause the misses.:D

Seriously, very impressive to be able to sort out the temperature under those lighting conditions and from a poor posted pic.

Thermometer.jpg

Roy, Also sometimes I just choke if I see a good goup forming..:D

I am impressed with this scope and by no means did I capture the clarity with my cheep camera. It was on auto focus and having a hard time deciding what to focus on.

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.