Wyoming Unit 34 Mulies, Help Me Out!

ksdeadeye

Hey guys, my dad and I just found out we drew wyoming unit 34 deer tags. We have hunted other wyoming units for deer, but this one is new for us. If anyone out there has hunted this unit before and could give me some info on good areas on public land, or cheap trespass fee private land I would appreciate it. It's always difficult to hunt new areas for the first time, but trying new things is what makes life fun. Any leads you could share would be great. Thanks, Bobgun)

Yep, I thought that I recognized that user name! I like to stir things up all over the place, looks like you do too. You probably had the best info of anyone so far on unit 34, thanks for sharing. Sounds like you have spent some time in that part of the country. Must be nice to be retired and have a pocket full of tags for the fall. I am a doctor and have trouble leaving town for more than 4 or 5 days at a time. You said that you got drawn for az elk this year, that's awsome! Dad and I drew az unit 5b south for archery bulls. Took 10 pp to draw that tag so it has been a long time since 2000 when I drew last. What unit did you draw? I joined up on this site because I have been interested in getting into long range shooting for some time now, and I thought that this site would be the place to learn more. I am a little torn between my love of getting close to animals while hunting and the alure of making long shots. I think that there must be a place for both in our sport. Are you into long range shooting? Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.