Wyoming is good !

Discussion in 'Shooting Ranges - Places To Shoot' started by ol mike, May 5, 2007.

1. ol mike

ol mike Well-Known Member

When the wind is under 30mph ....

2. MachV

MachV Well-Known Member

Wind is your friend/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Snow in May though is kinda rude!
    No worries.......it'll be 70 in a couple of days and the wind will be blowing again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    Where abouts are you gona be in Wy?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Mike, thanks but what I'm hoping to accomplish (see the sub-forum description) is to have a forum to list specific spots.

Can you help us out as to ranges in Wyoming?

Otherwise, I hope you don't mind but I'll delete your post so we don't get too many more friendly but not really helpful posts here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. MachV

MachV Well-Known Member

Good point Len!
    I usualy just look at the Active Topics and did not notice you had added this sub forum...Good idea by the way!

5. ol mike

ol mike Well-Known Member

Sorry Len ,

I'm not in wyoming -i'm in boise.

10-4 on the may snow mach v.

I do know some good places to shoot b/c i've moved four times since 2002 looking for a good place to live.

Pascagoula ,mississippi has a 1000yd range that is nice and inexpensive to shoot at.
    Biloxi ,Ms. on hwy.67 has a 250yd. range.

There is a place near clarksville ,ohio -clinton county sportsmens club that has a 250 yd range -very nice people.

I'll try to find more details am post it..-Mike

6. rem788

rem788 Member

Platte River Rod and Gun Club is a fine range to shoot at in Casper. I have belonged to it for 20 years. We can shoot out to 1400 yds and the range has 6 benches that are covered. The range is more of a plinking range but there is a pit at 600 for highpower matches. As a matter of fact just got my 1000 yd target frame up but the FREAKIN snow has moved in so i'll try this week after work.