Wyoming’s Big Horn Mountains – The Outdoorsman’s Family Resort

Will need to know what animals you are after. If it's this Fall it's pretty late to plan something because if you don't have tags it will be difficult unelss you can find landowner tags in a couple of the states. Colorado and New Mexico still have landowner tags for deer and elk.

Id love to bag myself a whitetail or a coyote but any north American game I'd be happy to hunt, Iv tryed to get in contact with several People in the U.S who run the hunting trips but none have emailed me back. Cheers for your time mate

Go on this website and give Sy a call. He hunts about anything and you may be able to get a mulie tag or a whitetail tag in the areas he hunts. I've hunted on his mule deer hunts by horseback and can vouch that he has a great setup and a good bunch of people working for him. I would suggest you ask about his whitetail hunts in northeast Wyoming. Good luck and I hope something works out for you! Sy Gilliland, Founder and Owner: SNS Outfitters & Guides

Len

I agree, next to Alaska Wyoming is a great place to visit, hunt and fish. My wife and I use to go to Yellowstone the last week of May, first week the park is open, and drive around. All the animals are down low and on the road. It is truely a wonderful place.

You might want to try Encampment and the Snowy Range. It is as beautiful as the Big Horns

WG I go to Yellwstone every few yrs at that time. Love it. Baby animals, etc.

Can you give me some locational detail for the Snowy's. I'd like to view it on Google Earth.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.