• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wyatt box for 300wm?

Svnmag

I'm going to be adding a Wyatt box to my 300wm and I'm getting conflicting input on which one to use the mbe-3 or mbe-2? Anyone have any idea? This is on a Remington action and I'm feeding it Berger 215 hybrids.

Thanks fellas

Do you want to mill/machine the bottom to accept a longer COAL?
the 2 & 3 will require work to your action.

Those both require this:
MBE-2 Magazine Box, WYATT'S OUTDOOR, INC.

MBE-3 says it's for ultra mags. MBE-2 is standard. Either one should work. I had an ultra mag magazine box and used it for a 300 Win mag with no problems.

If you're action is factory, the CFE-13 is standard length and makes it a center feed.

I have a custom 300 WIN build around the 210's. The 210's and even the 230's COAL are within Remington factory, mag box, dimensions. In my case, no need for an extended box.

I am not sure it matters but my 7-300 and my 300 have the MBE-3 boxes.

Action is tried and blueprinted 700 I am going to have smith do it I'm just wondering which one? I agree it says mbe-2 for 300wm, mbe-3 for ultra. I'm wondering why guys are using the mbe-3 for 300wm, I just want to order the correct one. Thanks fellas

I am using it because that is what my smith stuck in it. I have had zero problems.

I would use either an MBE-2 or a CFE-12. My preference would be a CFE-12.