WY western units

rfurman24---I hope that's a promise because you sound like a little kid that didn't get the ball thrown to you enough during recess and is going home to cry to Mommy and tell her nobody loves you, LOL! I hate to say it, but your last post was BS because if the OP had done anything on his own he probably wouldn't have asked the questions he did or the way he did in either of his posts. When a person can't even admit they were wrong on what they posted and come back on with one little thing like you did, which was only one small error of a bunch of errors that were in your response, it's really too bad. Now if you want to say anything more do PM me because you haven't done anything much to help on this thread and, in fact, as was stated by the other member, have pretty well hijacked it. Also, I hope if you did help him by PM that you did a better job of it than you did out on the open Forums. Now be pizzed by this post too, but remember who started this---YOU!!! As a final note, regarding the last post about numbers, the antelope and deer were decimated by the winter of 2010-2011 down in the sw part of the state where we are talking about, so ten years ago is not representative of what's there now. A friend in Evanston took his horse for a ride last Spring in a couple canyons in that area and found over 600 dead deer. He then took the area G&F Biologist to show him what he found and the G&F guy was even surprised at how bad the winter had been on the animals in the area and that's part of his job to know!

WOW what a storm.
TopGun, I did PM rfurman thanking him for the back up. I know the drill with WY. I hunt eastern WY almost every year with great success. The original post was simply asking for some more information, a very open ended question, since I have never set foot in any of those areas. If you thought that I was relying in the members to do my homework a simple reply of "Check the Game and Fish website for the harvest details" would have sufficed. Obviously, it was a bad question to ask so I didn't reply until now. If bad questions turn out like this, I don't know what to say. But calling BS on rfurman is wrong. I sent him a PM thanking him for seeing what I saw in the post. Yes, I thanked you for your information and that was all I was going to do, in hopes that the thread would die but someome had to stir it up again 5 days later. I'm not relying on the members here to do my homework for me as you say, but that is your opinion. I have had so many other questions answered here with alot of help from others that I just was going to throw out a few questions about western WY. So since you will need to get the last word in, go ahead and call me thin skinned or what ever you want to do. Good luck to you.

p.s.IdahoCTD thanks for your information that is what I was looking for.

Sorry the thread got out of hand, but if he hadn't interjected his sarcastic opinion to begin with out on the open Forum in what more appropriately could have been done by PM there wouldn't have been all of this in the first place. When you made two posts that didn't look like any attempt had even been made to see what the unit landownership was it looked like exactly what I mentioned. If that's not the case I'm sorry, and we will call it good. Have a good weekend and I hope your hunt comes together and you have a good time!!!

WOW what a storm.
TopGun, I did PM rfurman thanking him for the back up. I know the drill with WY. I hunt eastern WY almost every year with great success. The original post was simply asking for some more information, a very open ended question, since I have never set foot in any of those areas. If you thought that I was relying in the members to do my homework a simple reply of "Check the Game and Fish website for the harvest details" would have sufficed. Obviously, it was a bad question to ask so I didn't reply until now. If bad questions turn out like this, I don't know what to say. But calling BS on rfurman is wrong. I sent him a PM thanking him for seeing what I saw in the post. Yes, I thanked you for your information and that was all I was going to do, in hopes that the thread would die but someome had to stir it up again 5 days later. I'm not relying on the members here to do my homework for me as you say, but that is your opinion. I have had so many other questions answered here with alot of help from others that I just was going to throw out a few questions about western WY. So since you will need to get the last word in, go ahead and call me thin skinned or what ever you want to do. Good luck to you.

p.s.IdahoCTD thanks for your information that is what I was looking for.

This seems to be a common issue with top gun 30-06. I still can't believe a moderator hasn't stepped up on one of his rants.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.