WY Deer 105 / 109 hunt?

DanMan

Howdy,
I am considering my different options on applying for 2015 hunt permits and would like to get some insight from some of you guys who may have put boots on the ground in WY deer units 105 - 109 ( thinking about the late hunt ). Aside from the usual questions about numbers and trophy size, I am trying to get a feel for where at in these 3 units I would want to concentrate on and if these areas can effectively be hunted on day hikes or if I would need a guide with horses? I am also wondering if most of the 50 hunters on this late season hunt seem to spread out over the 3 units or if most end up trying to hunt the same area?:rolleyes:
Just trying to get good info before blowing max points so would appreciate any info you might want to share. Feel free to PM if you would like.
Thanks
Danny

The late hunt in 105 is supposed to be as good as it gets for an individual unit right now if you want to burn max points, but I'd want horses to hunt it properly.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.