• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt-wts Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 Z-Plex (SPF)

gmac7949

Hey Guys
Im new to long range hunting form been with the snipers hide for awhile.
I have a Nice Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 with Z-Plex optic.
The Scope is Mounted in Lupy rings and two piece base. has no scratches or dings. May or may not have scope marks never taken it off.
Im changing up my 30-06 and wanted a scope with mil dot and 30mm tube so Im selling, or trading. asking $400.00 with rings and base. the base will fit a rem 700 action or Howa. it is on a Howa now.
If interested PM me and I will e-mail pics.
Looking for a Nikon Monarch X or Vortex Viper or I will consider what you have to trade.
Price without rings and base $350.00 final price drop. this should sell now, new price is $499

Last edited:
Re: wtt-wts Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 Z-Plex (price change) with out rings

p
Hey Guys
Im new to long range hunting form been with the snipers hide for awhile.
I have a Nice Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 with Z-Plex optic.
The Scope is Mounted in Lupy rings and two piece base. has no scratches or dings. May or may not have scope marks never taken it off.
Im changing up my 30-06 and wanted a scope with mil dot and 30mm tube so Im selling, or trading. asking $400.00 with rings and base. the base will fit a rem 700 action or Howa. it is on a Howa now.
If interested PM me and I will e-mail pics.
Looking for a Nikon Monarch X or Vortex Viper or I will consider what you have to trade.
Price without rings and base $375.00
this is if you dont need rings or base.