• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtt/wts leupold lr 4.5x14x50

HUNTER13587

I have for sale or trade a leupold vx3 lr with illuminated reticle. Scope is in showroom condition. Scope has a fine duplex reticle. Im looking to trade on a zeiss with a plex reticle. Have cash for trade diff on my part if needed. Pm with any questions. Can email pic's

Hunter13587,

Nice talking with you this morning. Glad we were able to work out a trade.

Thanks.
300mag-hunter

Just an updated to how this deal went.

To start off I would highly recomend not to deal with Hunter13587. I contacted by phone and messages. Even talked about hunting for quite a while, then since it was a trade I mailed my Zeiss 4.5-14x44 scope to him well packed and fully insured in trade for the above Illuminated Leupold scope. Claimed that he also mailed his scope.

Well, I never received anything and then my phone calls were not answered any more. Managed to finally contact him and he claims they tried to deliver his scope to me but there was no one to sign for it so it was returned to him. Which is not true as I was home every day, all day, that week. Pluss no notices left. Then my original scope ended up showing up in the mail, very poorly packed, loose in box and nothing protecting it, pluss with no insurance. I was lucky it didn't get damaged. I contacted Hunter13587 about this and asked what was going on and never got a response as what happened. I asked for my shipping cost to be refunded, so at least then it would only be my time that was wasted. Which he agreed to do but I never got that either.

I'd stay away from this guy.

i have a ziess 4.5-14 x 44 side focus with z plex reticle blue for 600.00 if you are interested. i want to sell this scope just a heads up
craig