• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS Browning BAR 300Win Mag for trade for ss/synth

predmaster223

This is a like new BAR. I think I shipped something else out in its box a while back but I'll check. Great looking rifle with dark wood. I just dont want to hunt with it and beat it up. I got it on trade in box and have never fired it. I have a BAR in 30-06 that I use when I'm in a semi auto mood. These are great guns. They function flawlessly and every one of them that i have came across will shoot moa or better. I am looking for $700 or trade for a ss/synthetic rifle. I like Remington model 7's and 700 lvsf's and sendero's but am open to trades of all kinds also large ss revolvers. Let me know what you have.

The scope in the pictures is NOT included unless the right offer is made.

Attachments

• IMG_5138.jpg
    IMG_5138.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5142.jpg
    IMG_5142.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5134.jpg
    IMG_5134.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5147.jpg
    IMG_5147.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5150.jpg
    IMG_5150.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 10
  • honey badger.jpg
    honey badger.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 7
I have a Remington SPS .204 if you are interested? I might have some other options too, depending on what you are looking for. I tried to send a PM but your box was full.

Right now it is still available. I have several trade offers that I am considering but cash talks. Thanks