• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT/WTB 30 cal 215 grain Hybrid Target

David F

I know this is a long shot but looking to try some in my 300 PRC that I just picked up. I could trade 100 count of 230 hybrid targets for 100 215's or buy the 215's out right. Payment ready. Thanks!

Yep- I have 59 of them. PM me you address and if you're cool with me keeping the box, I'll stick them in a bag and mail them- the box is too tall for a small flat rate priority box.
13FC0BDA-9128-4466-84C3-BA963B14A462.jpeg

All you need to do is pay it forward, either on this forum or out in the real world. I think @Coyote Shadow Tracker may even have a pay it forward thread on here somewhere if you want to keep it in the family.

Yep- I have 59 of them. PM me you address and if you're cool with me keeping the box, I'll stick them in a bag and mail them- the box is too tall for a small flat rate priority box.
View attachment 274094

All you need to do is pay it forward, either on this forum or out in the real world. I think @Coyote Shadow Tracker may even have a pay it forward thread on here somewhere if you want to keep it in the family.
Pm sent! Thank you!