• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT, Vortex viper HSLR

MT300RUM

Looking to trade, I have a Viper HSLR 6-24×50 ffp XLR moa , it's a great scope and probably better than what I'm looking for, but I'm trying to simplify my Creedmoor optics, I run Vortex viper pst gen ll 5-25 sfp moa on 2 of them so I'd like to get a 3rd, if you're looking to move from SFP to FFP maybe we can work out a deal.

Attachments

• 20211114_130059.jpg
    20211114_130059.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 32
The PST IIs have been going on sale for 699 places online for the FFP, you may be able to find a SFP a little cheaper. I know you are looking to trade but someone may buy it outright for the price of what you are looking for.

The PST IIs have been going on sale for 699 places online for the FFP, you may be able to find a SFP a little cheaper. I know you are looking to trade but someone may buy it outright for the price of what you are looking for.
I agree my last sfp gen ll was NIB for $600 , my reason for mainly wanting to trade was so my rifle wasn't topless while I sourced a replacement,