• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt really nice SKB 20ga will shoot 3in mags

deerhunterjj

Hello i have a really nice SKB made by ithica i believe. High gloss wood and high gloss vent rib barrel high viz site. It will shoot 3 inch mags as well. It has a factory screw to switch from field loads to high brass loads that takes a couple seconds. It has a mag lock that you can put on with a slide of a switch that lets you empty the chamber and it keeps from loading another round out of the mag tube. Wood has a lot of grain and is very pretty. Bluing is awesome looking gun feels great. It has the briley choke system and is imp cyl right now. It has some very fine engraving on both sides of the receiver. Points very well and swings excellent, just a excellent shotgun. Im not in a major rush to get rid of it im just board and love to trade. I like heavy barrel rifles. And would like a Encore pistol in 22-250 243 or 25-06. A MA 21 caller. Or let me know what ya got to trade. I believe this is a model 90 from the engravings on the receiver match a mod 90 i looked at. Would also look at a nice scope 4.5-14x40AO or 50mm side focuses.

THAT'S A MOD.XL1900 MR PRICED RANGES FROM $275/$325 MADE FROM 1968 TO 1980 GOOD GUN!gun)

Last edited: