• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Powder or Primers for CCI200 primers in Mt

MTDOGGER

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
I am in need of some cci200 large rifle primers. Id like a brick of 1000 and am willing to trade a brick of magnum primers or a brick of small rifle primers. I also have some powder to trade. 1lb of CFE 223 or W748, I also have one brick of federal 22 shells, if any of that interest you let me no. Thanks in advance

Mite have primers for you. Let me check my stash. I'm in need of a lb of RL15. Any chance you have one or know somebody willing? Also are you ok with cci BR2's and or Winchester large rifle?

Im in Billings. I have other large rifle primers but i need the cci200s for the load I am shooting out of my 22-250. Been shooting it for awhile and it shoots to dang good to start switching. Thanks

Are the srmp's CCI 450s by chance, if so I will trade you for CCI 200s, but the other guy asked first with the BR2s and your load would likely only improve with the BR2s over the 200s as the BR2s are just 200s held to much tighter tolerances and quality controll.

No the Small primers I have are not the 450s. They are Winchester, CCI or Federal. The magnums I have for trade are Remington 9.5, CCI, or Winchester.

Think I can get you a brick. Let me make a phone call and will get back to you. Can you make it to Great Falls to get them or have someone else?

Brian

u wouldn't want to sell some of those cci mag 250 would u iam out and cant find um anywhere