• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtt mig welder for??

Tikkamike

I have a mac tools mig welder that I would like too trade for anything hunting related. It's a model mw115 130 amp Welder. Its great for any little projects you have. Specifically I am interested in scopes, a tapered based for Remington LA, 30mm picatinny style ringes, a stock for Winchester m70 SA, Guns or anything else that might been of interest. I will pay shipping on welder to your door. This is a good welder I just love guns more than welding.
IMAG0045.jpg

Last edited:
Mike, I am interested in the welder, I assume by the model it is 115 volt? I suppose it will take flux-core or bare wire with a tank? I will have to see what I have to trade. I know I have a couple of mauser stocks, one is a nice commercial stock that I stripped to refinish, the other is a synthetic after-market, on the heavt side. I had the intention of using it for my 25-06 build, but I am side-tracked right now. If I can find a sa 70 stock, would that suffice? I will probably be able to save you the shipping, as we have a friends' son getting married, and they will have family/friends coming from Cody area in May. Let me know what you think. Thanks, Jeff.

Its actually a 130 and yes your right about flux core or bare wire. I am interested in a stock for sure but needs to be a pretty nice stock for a straight across trade or maybe something else thrown in. I'm really open to about anything.