• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wtt like new Kimber classic 257 Roberts for Kimber montana in 204 or 223

Predator 22

So my Dad is looking to trade his like new Kimber 257 Roberts for a Montana in 204 or 223. This gun has less than two boxes through it and has a better than average wood. His health is very poor and can no longer hunt big game but still very much enjoys shooting prairie dogs. So if you have a Montana collecting dust please help me get him shooting again! I don't care for posting gun pics on the internet so PM me your cell number and I'll send you pictures.

If you don't have a bunch of small rifle primers, would recommend .223. Ammo for .204 is $2.50 a round for 32 gr Vmax, and very little even at that cost. Other components are available, so if you have primers you are GTG. Factory ammo for .223 much more available.

If you don't have a bunch of small rifle primers, would recommend .223. Ammo for .204 is $2.50 a round for 32 gr Vmax, and very little even at that cost. Other components are available, so if you have primers you are GTG. Factory ammo for .223 much more available.
Believe me, if I didn't have the components to load for a 204 I wouldn't be looking for one, same goes for 223 or any gun at the moment. Same primer either way. The only factory loads I buy are 22lr and shotgun.

Recent Posts