• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT: Kowa 664 spotting scope with TE-9Z eyepiece

evans1010

Turns out I didn't need this spotter as bad as I thought as I have only had it out 3 times since I bought it a year ago. This is a spotter that whose image will knock your socks off for the money, new retail on the body plus the eyepiece at most retailers varies from $1100-$1500. It is the gray model, they transitioned to a green coating on the body last year but I am pretty sure the only real change was the color. I would put this scope in 96% condition as it sits and I have all boxes and paperwork for the body and eyepiece. I am looking to trade straight across and would prefer not to put any money with this.
I am looking for a scope to go on a mid weight 6.5 CM build that will be done in a few weeks. Must haves are:
30mm tube (action used is a Ruger so I am limited to 1" and 30mm rings)
low end magnification between 3 and 5
High end magnification between 18 and 25
FFP
Mil or MOA as long as the reticle matches
not sure what size limits but as this is a midweight I would like to keep the scope a reasonable size and weight
Let me know what you have though I have had a bad experience with a Vortex Viper PST so that will be out. PM me with what you have, I have pictures as well and can take more if needed.
Thanks,
Nick