• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT H1000 for H322

I'm down in Idaho and have a fresh pound of 322. Got to make a trip up to Dillon sometime in the couple months. If you're still looking by then just shoot me a message.

GF / Helena / Bozeman is a pretty big triangle.
I have been fortunate every time I've stopped in at Yellowstone Gifts and Sports in Livingston, but it's been a few months....

223 and 17s.

Shooter7 I'll let you know.

Its not a big area when you travel it a bunch. I always check stores and sometimes you get lucky. Thought I would try to do a swap so somebody could get a little H1000 if needed.

I'm in Helena but no H322. I've got a number of other powders (Varget, 6.5 Staball etc). I'm down to 1/2 lb of H1000 and my 7mm-mag eats H1000 :(

Last edited:
I'm in Helena but no H322. I've got a number of other powders (Varget, 6.5 Staball etc). I'm down to 1/2 lb of H1000 and my 7mm-mag eats H1000 :(
I will check when I get home about 1:30 this afternoon I may have a pound or so of h322 I am in butte if I do I will pm you

I will check when I get home about 1:30 this afternoon I may have a pound or so of h322 I am in butte if I do I will pm you
Hey thanks but I should've been more clear. I don't have H322 and I don't need it. I was trying to say to the OP I have other powders on hand that I would be willing to trade for H1000. That is the fairy dust for my 7mm-mag and I'm running short.

I've got quite a bit of H322 and will be in Bozeman/Belgrade Friday. Shoot me a pm and we can discuss a trade or purchase.