• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT H1000 for 215M primers

JARHEAD1371

I have a new unopened 8# keg of H1000 that I can part with for some 215M primers. I live near Huntsville, AL and I can travel up to about 200 miles to meet. Anyone interested? Note: I will not sell the H1000 outright.

I have a new unopened 8# keg of H1000 that I can part with for some 215M primers. I live near Huntsville, AL and I can travel up to about 200 miles to meet. Anyone interested? Note: I will not sell the H1000 outright.
Thanks for your service!
What are you looking at for a FAIR trade # of primers for 8lbs powder?

Thanks
Len 7 Jill
Semper Fi!

Thanks for your service!
What are you looking at for a FAIR trade # of primers for 8lbs powder?

Thanks
Len 7 Jill
Semper Fi!
Based on prices I see at reputable online stores, I'd like to get 3 bricks of primers (3000 count). A perfectly even trade would be about 3.5 bricks, but I've never liked breaking up bricks.

Based on prices I see at reputable online stores, I'd like to get 3 bricks of primers (3000 count). A perfectly even trade would be about 3.5 bricks, but I've never liked breaking up bricks.
Right on the mark with that. Unfortunately, for me, I do need a jug of H1000, but need primers even more. Powder is becoming available (GREAT), but I haven't seen any primers come down the pike. Also we are pretty far apart in distance. If it we closer I would just give you some primers to get you along until more comes along. Think positive. It's a real good and FAIR trade proposed.
Semper Fi
Len