• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT brand new Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 HS/ZS MOAR plus cash for NightForce ATACR MOAR

toader

I have a brand new in the box, never mounted Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 scope with high-speed adjustments, zero-stop function, and the MOAR reticle.

Looking to trade this scope plus some cash for a new or close to new Nightforce ATACR with MOAR reticle.

Let me know if you got one to trade.

Thanks!!

Re: WTT brand new Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 HS/ZS MOAR plus cash for NightForce ATACR

I would sell it outright for $1850 shipped/insured = I paid $1959 for it new.

Re: WTT brand new Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 HS/ZS MOAR plus cash for NightForce ATACR

Hi,
I am interested in your Scope. Please email [email protected].

Thanks in advance!

Email sent - gimme a shout!!

Thanks,
Jeff

Still looking to trade or sell!!

Like I said in the original post, I will add cash to the trade to make it happen for the ATACR!!

Still looking to trade or sell outright!!

Still looking!!

I'll give you $1,650 for it

Recent Posts